Friday, February 5, 2016

Stinky's Diary Entry

Well … Mom and Dad did it again.  They packed up my life, put me in the motorhome, and left Maryland right after the monster snow storm.  That’s just as well because I couldn’t go outside at all.  The snow was over my head.
The weather is very warm here.  I love going outside, sitting on the picnic table watching the world go by,  


and guarding the campsite at night. 


One night I had a TERRIBLE scare.  I am glad to report everything turned out OK.    I was on supervised play, my leash attached to the house, while mom and dad were playing cards inside.  I was hanging out under the camper, when an animal I had never ever seen before came into my space.  I started screaming really loud (for me) and Mom and Dad heard me.  They came flying out, making noise and shining flashlights at me.  They brought me inside and looked all over my body.  I was REALLY mad, and hissed at and scratched them.  I ran up to my bed and hid all night.  It was horrible.
The next morning they talked about no more loosely supervised outside play at night.  That’s probably a good idea.   


Everything is back to normal.  They drive for a while, go out and play, come home, feed me, take me out to play, then let me fall asleep in their bed.  And there is no snow.       


Life is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment